Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow, Hot Chocolate and Cream Brulee

On the 16th of December, we woke up to this beautiful snow!! I loved it.

Down by the lake, the grasses at the end of the driveway.
Skyler, threatening me with a snow ball. Sheng from Hong Kong, Doris our exchange student from Taiwan, and Heidy.
Heidy making snow angels!
Skyler playing in the snow, making snow balls.
Doris making snow balls.
Sheng making snow balls.
Doris and Heidy.
Doris and Heidy making snow angels.

Lilly came out for a bit. She looks more gray than black here with the snow!!
Kandi came out to for a little bit.
Heidy!!

Eating a huge piece of ice....
I love this smile!!!
Drinking hot chocolate after playing in the snow!!
We were having some friends over and I was making Cream Brulee for all of us. Heidy was helping me, she loves to help me cook and stir things.

Daddy took a picture of us cooking.
Look Mommy I'm still stirring the cream!!!

4 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

I'm so jealous... it will be 69 degrees here in Tucson on Christmas day... send me some snow ?
God Bless-
Julie

Debbie said...

Julie,
I love Tucson!!
Debbie

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Becca said...

I wish we had snow! Heidy looks beautiful. Her hair is sooo long. Have you ever had it cut? It's gorgeous.

Debbie said...

We haven't cut it, but it was cut two times at least while she was in Guatemala. It needs trimmed but her dad is having a hard time with that!!!

:-)
Debbie