Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas at Debbie's family....

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!! All my kids came home on the 21st at night and stayed at Rachel's parents home. We got up and went to get them on Saturday morning to go to my folks in Kentucky.

Jordan loves every kind of musical instrument. Here he is with my mom's old accordion.

Chad and Milady snuggling on the couch!

My silly, wonderful and great daughter in law, Rachel!!

Jordan and Heidy on the piano.

Mom making our brunch!! She is an awesome cook!

Destiny and Heidy and Joey, who thinks he is as big as the girls!! NOT!!

Now Austin gets in the action!!

Heidy opening gifts....

"reading" the tag.....

Joey is excited to open gifts!!

Is Jordan the gift??? Ask Rachel!!

Is this me???? ( I exchanged it, it wasn't me and it was too short!!)

Dad reading Skyler's World Record Book.

Mom Skyler and my brother, Mark. Yes same name as my hubby!

Destiny and Heidy "fixing" Milady's hair.

Mark, aka Heidy's papa, also aka my husband.

Sis in law Kristi, and me.

I love this picture of Austin.

My sweet, goofy and great son in law, Chad!!

Destiny, the great!!!
We had an awesome day with the family. That is what Christmas is all about. Besides being the birth of Jesus Christ, spending time with family is important to me!!

No comments: