Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Another Heidyism on Christmas.......

Our oldest daughter, Milady was talking to Heidy on the phone.... She asked Heidy "What do you want for Christmas this year?" Heidy says to her "I already had Christmas. I got a Dora Castle." So Milady asked "But Heidy, what do you want this year? and Heidy .... "No Sissy Milady, I already had my Christmas. I got my Dora Castle." Milady continued "Do you want toys?" Heidy.. "No, I already have toys." Milady .... "OK, Do you want shoes?" Heidy.. "No, I already have shoes." Milady had a hard time convincing her that she would have another Christmas this year. But I think she finally did.


In Heidy's mind, she only got one Christmas ever. She actually thought this. When Milady told me this conversation, I almost cried! She is 3 1/2 years old. She should have known that you have Christmas every year, but she didn't. Last year was the only Christmas that Heidy ever had. This year she has another one.........

This is Heidy and Skyler putting together things for the Dora Castle last year on Heidy's ONE Christmas. Notice Heidy is still in her brace from her hip surgery, October 2006.

The day after Christmas of 2006. I can see why Heidy thought she had enough toys!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Cute story. She is a funny girl! So, I bet she's pretty happy about this whole Christmas thing being annual?? How long will she have to wear the brace? Is everything okay? She'll be in my prayers...

Scott Webster said...

I can hardly wait to see pics of Heidy's "new" Christmas-LOL

Scott W