Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Musical Program at Pre School

On December 13, we had the Christmas program at Heidy's Pre School. The lighting was really low so the pictures aren't great. Heidy is in the light blue Christmas dress, you will see it again in the future.
She was saying her part... "Jesus is my Savior, Love and follow Him" She was supposed to say "Jesus is YOUR Savior, Love and follow Him" But she refused. I wasn't sure what would come out of her mouth that night because sometimes at home she would say.. "I'm Heidy, Jesus is my Savior....." And other things. Who knew.. But she said it well.
Singing and doing motions!! I loved watching her, She would stop and look at us and say "Hi Papa, Hi Mommy" out loud!! But I guess so were other kids.

She was eating snacks afterwards!! Of course Cheetos!! Her favorite!!
This is a short video... Not great but you get an idea .... I should have had the camera on the Tripod. But I had the video camera on it and I can't figure out how to take video from it to here.



It was a great night!!!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Very cute - I love her smile. And she looks great in that color of blue. Ella (for some odd reason) doesn't look as good in baby boy blue or little girl pink. Weird.

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Oh how I wish you had her "solo" on video. She looks so beautiful in that blue dress...
God Bless-
Julie