Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, December 1, 2007

2007 Christmas Parade

Saturday was our Christmas Parade. Heidy was in it with her Pre School Wee Kare. The theme was "An Old Fashioned Christmas". The Wee Kare float was Christmas Memories.... That's why the pajamas. Heidy has layers on!!!I think I am ready Mom!!

MOM... See I am ready....

OK I will stand still for a picture!

Another one?
OK I will dance....
Mom look at me!!!

It's cold!!!
Heidy in the trailer and all warm with her blanket and scarf and gloves!!

Miss Nat Nat and Heidy... Miss Nat Nat in her PJs too!!
One last one before I went to Mark's office, where we always watch the Parade.
Maci was there to watch her Heidy!!
The float!! Heidy is above the letter "R".

Hi Mom!!!
Donnie and Gina were yelling at her to say hi!
Santa Claus on the firetruck!
After the parade, eating at Hadley's, getting warm!!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

We have the exact same sleeper! It is Ella's favorite. Beautiful family!!

Robyn said...

What great pics!! Heidy is a doll!!

Robyn

Scott Webster said...

Heidy looks adorable in her pj's
Of course Heidy always looks adorable!:)

Scott W