Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Cousin get together...

We used to get together every year. But so many have moved away and are in different states and towns. But this year the family with the most kids were all home, so they all decided we would have a get together!! It is great, I miss seeing everyone.

Back row... Mark my brother, David and John
Front row.... Becky, Carol, Leanne, me and Linda
There are 3 missing, Tim and Jeff and Vicky

I am the 2nd to the youngest girl and all the girls were born before any boy was born.


These are the scoundrels that started it all!!! My Uncle Ed and Aunt Fern are the parents of Leanne, Linda and John. My Mom and Dad are the parents of me and my brother, Mark.
My Uncle DeLois and Aunt Margie are the parents of Becky, Carol, David, Tim, and Jeff. My Uncle Ellis who is deceased is the father of Vicky.

These are the 2nd cousins.... I am not naming all of them but 3 of my 4 weren't there and some others were missing too.

Heidy wouldn't hardly put the football down!
Here are the spouses that were there. Mark, my husband was sick. My brothers wife had promised her brother she would babysit 5 of his kids. Tim was sick and Jeff and his family had already left.

Heidy and her baby.

Mom and Joey

Mom and Heidy

No comments: