Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, December 14, 2007

Singing at the banks......

Every year Wee Kare goes to a couple of the banks and sings Christmas songs. It is great!! I love hearing them. This year I had Maci with me too and Heidy isn't dressed Christmasy at all, because I sort of forgot until she was at school. But that is ok ... Macy keeps watching the kids singing and rarely looks at me to see the camera.
Most of the group.

Heidy with her maracas!! "Mary had a little Boy"

Doing motions to songs.
I love this one...
Clapping and singing!!
She is making sure that Maci is singing and clapping while holding her pant legs up, not sure why, though they are a little long. Size 3 just fits and size 4 is a little big but I refuse to buy size 3 that she may only wear once.

On the opposite side of the bank the door opened and in walked the Man in Red.... Heidy spotted him and screamed a blood curdling scream and took off running to hide behind the crowd of kids. She was terrified. My friend Terri, got to her before I could and she had a death grip on Terri's jacket!!! When I took her this is what she did, buried her head in my shoulder and refused to lift it up to even LOOK at Santa. Poor baby, She really is scared.


When it was over and we were all getting in our vehicles, She got in her seat and the belt was on and she said, " I locked my door Mommy" I grinned because I guess she thought that Santa was going to still get her. So when we were driving off, guess who was walking down the sidewalk??? Yep, Santa, He waved and HEIDY WAVED BACK!!!!!!!! This is an accomplishment!!! She was so proud of herself!!

No comments: