Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Heidy, Pretty in Pink

Our Mexican daughter, Ana, (former exchange student) gave Heidy this dress for Christmas. She loves to shop for little girls because she has a son and is expecting another one!!! I started out taking a couple of pictures for Ana, and this is what happened......



She started having fun!






Yes, I get this look every now and then.....
I love this silly pose!!
She got tickled at herself!


Isn't she Pretty in Pink????

5 comments:

Becca said...

Heidy is so beautiful - and I love the dress!

Happy New year!!!

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!!

Robyn

Becca said...

Debbie - go to blogthings.com
Lots of fun quizzes - find out the color of your aura!

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Oh Yes... Miss Heidy is soooo pretty in pink... so, so pretty !
God Bless-
Julie

Mackinac-opoly said...

She is so beautiful! I love that dress - girls are so much fun :-)

I couldn't find your e-mail addy (thought I had it) so I knew you'd get this if I replied to your blog - I bought The Connected Child at Amazon. You can get it on ebay, too. It is written by people from Texas Christian University so that is probably why it is more "hopeful" than the other one :-)

Blessings,
Beth