Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, October 3, 2008

FFF # 23 Summer Memories

This week was your summer in a picture. Well, I couldn't do one.... so here goes...

In Florida

At home in the back yard
With Lilly and the new kitty Skittles
More back yard

First time to drink out of the hose... I remember doing that as a child and I wanted Heidy to do it...
Vacation Bible School with Maci
Riding on a boat with cousin, Shannon.

4th of July
Mission trip leaving for Mexico (Skyler in funky pants and green shirt on far left)

At Nannaw and Pappaw's house with cousins and friends. Cory, in red, adopted from Russia 11 yrs ago and Lance, in blue, adopted from Kazakhstan 4 years ago.

Cleaning up at Nannaws -- Destiny was not happy she couldn't get in the tub too.

Ready for church with their babies

The princess of the pool

Dillon and Heidy

Dillon and his little sissy Maci

Wednesday Night Church at the Park

Our Pastor
Swimming in Branson, Missouri

Dr. Heidy fixing Mady up!!

In Florida again
And finally one of the best things about this summer was finding out I am going to be a gramma!!!

It was a great sunmmer and yes, I left a few things out, but can't tell everything...... yet ;)

17 comments:

Stacey and Dewey said...

What a wonderful summer!!! Beautiful pics!!! It looks like you all have memories for a lifetime!!
Have a great weekend!!
Stacey

Tricia said...

Such great pictures!!

What a super summer full of memories!

Anonymous said...

You are wayy to young to be a gramma! LOL

Congrats and the girls are sooo cute!

Hugs,Leslie

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Debbie,
What a busy fun looking summer you all had. Thanks for sharing.
Becky & Tabitha

The Ferris Family said...

Loved reading about your family! Your pictures are great! What a blessing it is to have this community of adoptive parents able to read about each others trials and tribulations...May God bless you and your family!!!! Congrads on being a Grandma! How wonderful!

Love and Blessings
Lynsey
www.ourferrisfamily.blogspot.com

Shari said...

Great summer re-cap!
Can't wait to find out what we aren't yet hearing about;)

threehandprints said...

Congratulations on your new grandbaby! Loved all your pictures and the beach looked great!

Sue said...

Wow, what a beautiful family. So far 50 has been great for me. You will love being a grandma; I have been one for almost 3 years now and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

ANDREEA said...

My favourite pictures..first one and the one with the cat and the dog...you know...I love pets:)
How are you doing?No news?:)

Isabella's mom said...

super fun summer! and lots of congrads on being a granma!!!!!!!!!!!




Jill

Becca said...

I know your secret!!! I'll bet there are some new details I don't know... ;-)

Love your Summer Memories post!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Secrets! I love it!!! looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Rachel said...

Great pics - I can't imagine even picking a favorite, they are all great!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Robyn said...

What great pics!! Looks like you made some great memories this summer!! Can't wait to see what you left out!! :)

Robyn

Bergmama said...

Looks like a wonderful summer! I miss summer....

Beth said...

What a fun summer!! Heidi is so cute. - I just had to leave a note. I love to check out 'One Child At a Time' and I saw you bid on that cute outfit. I thought, "Hey! I know her!" I hope you (Heidi) wins the outfit!! - Beth

Anonymous said...

Love all the picts. Did it go by fast at your place?? Love the top picture and Congrats on the Grandma news :)!