Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

17 year old Skyler -- Today!

My daughter Skyler is now officially 17. She told me this morning she wanted me to cook dinner, so I did and then this afternoon she told me that she wanted a Dairy Queen Cake. So.... that is what she got.... she didn't give me enough time to order one so she got a jungle theme. She loved it.
See? It's my cake and I can lick this if I want to..... ( sung to the tune of It's my party) She is one silly gal!
I can't ever get her to be serious in a picture!!!


I can't believe the child, that was the last one I gave birth to, is 17 years old.

She is a great girl, and I thank God for her and pray that she has a wonderful life!!

I love you Skyler!!
Mom

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Skyler!

Shari said...

Happy birthday Skyler!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Happy Birthday Skyler!!!!
Great choice in the icecream cake, yummers!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!
Stacey

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Happy b-day to your daughter, hos is the Ethiopian adoption going?

take care

the flores family

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Skyler!! I know how you feel Debbie! B turned 17 almost a month ago. Crazy!!

Becca said...

Debbie~
Hmmm... Do you know where she gets her silliness from??

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Girl :)!

Brooke W said...

I am sorry but I tagged you in my blog to make you do this game:) Visit my blog and you will see what I'm talking about! Happy Birthday, Skyler!