Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Harvest Party at Preschool 2008

Heidy's preschool had their Fall Harvest Party, everyone was supposed to dress up as a farmer. All Heidy had was jeans, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. So that is what she wore.

Her whole class, You can't see the cute pumpkins, on the window because we had to shut the blinds.
Eating cupcakes, Maci was with me since, it was a Thursday and I babysit her on that day.
Heidy's big fake smile.....

Getting ready for a hayride, look at Maci's face, we forgot to clean her up, I did as soon as she got off the hayride!!


Dress the Scarecrow game, it was so cute watching them do this....

They had a great time. I am thankful I get to go to things like this with Heidy!!

No comments: