Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, October 31, 2008

Heidy and her Locks of Love

Milady (in the grey top, in the back ground) wanted to get her bangs cut. So I called Melanie, a friend of mine. And she had time, so we went and Mil got her bangs cut and Heidy cried, she wanted her hair cut too. We had been talking about it, and so I said ok.......

First she got it washed like a big girl, she loved that!!

Measuring how long we can cut off. We started out 8 inches, but it is finally a 10 inch ponytail!!
Cutting!!!!

Heidy was so happy!! Here she is with her ponytail!! We are sending it to Locks of Love.

Melanie (dressed for Halloween) , is styling it for Heidy...

Here they are, the two girls with new "doos". Milady's hubby Chad was with us.

Melanie and Heidy.... Melanie was not really happy that we came in on Halloween, when they were dressed up!!


Isn't she a cutie with her new hair cut?? We think so!! Thanks Melanie!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love the new haircut on Heidy!!! Milady looks wonderful too. I know you are so excited.

E-mail me because we have to catch up. I lost your e-mail address when my computer crashed!