Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Introducing.....

Miss Pink Princess Heidy!!! Isn't she lovely???She was making me a princess too....

This is my favorite one of Heidy!! Milady put on her make up.


These two, Milady and Rachel are Pirate princes, they looked like Pirate wenches to me....And Milady looks like she got into a little trouble with a mean ole Pirate!!

The 3 Princesses....


Donnie and Maci...

I LOVE this one of Maci, I didn't even plan this picture to be so good, but I love it!! No cropping or anything done to it.


Mady and her mommy Jennifer and Justin, came over after Trick or Treating was over!! The girls both had on brown pjs.


Not a great picture of Heidy but it shows her hair.... Not sure about the face she is making!!

3 comments:

ANDREEA said...

I love her hair,she is soooo cute!Gorgeous!:)

Robyn said...

What cute pics!! I love Heidy's new 'do!!

Daphne said...

Very beautiful!