Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Outfit.....

When I was young, my mother taught me to sew. I rarely used that knowledge. But I have an awesome sewing machine my dear hubby, Mark bought me!! A Bernina and a Bernina serger. And now I want to help a friend with raising money for her adoption. So I made this. We will sell the outfits on a website she is in the process of making. ( formerly The Thread to Mylee) We also sell bows and handmade stamped cards. We will have specialty twirl skirts for little girls and pillowcase style dresses and some of them like below with the jean combo. I will be creating more things for Gina as I go, in fact we already have a Halloween skirt. If any of you decide you want something, just let me know. I could still get you the Halloween skirts SOON!! They are adorable with some tulle on them too. I will try to get pictures of Heidy in one this afternoon.

This outfit, without the shirt under it, but with a bow is $40.00





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, I am dying for a serger! LOVE the outfit!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Debbie,
Quite the little seamstress you are! I'd love a serger too, I just have a regular ole Singer---I haven't used it in years though!
Becky & Tabitha

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Had to correct the last comment made by myself....

Just a note, my machine and serger are over 15 years old. They don't even make my models now!! But I really enjoy them! I would kind of like an embroidery machine.

Anonymous said...

Debbie that's adorable! You did a great job!! Before and just after Karson was born, I made children's clothes and boutique diaper bags for boutiques. It was SO MUCH FUN and was great to get creative energy out. Then as Karson got older and the kids got into more and more things, the less I had time for it. Now I'm wrangled in to making costumes for our city Christian ballet that Karly dances in. Fun but not quite the same. :) I'm excited to see what all you guys make! :) I used to be a huge addict to boutique/hand made clothes.

Marlene said...

Great Job!!! Let me know when you start the hand me downs. Rylee is just now into a 24 months size. LOL! Really good work! Have a great week.

Marlene

Anonymous said...

I love it! You are very talented!