Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008

Last year the Pumpkin Patch trip was cancelled due to rain, but this year the weather was gorgeous!!!! I am so glad I got to go and ride the bus with Heidy and take pictures!!


The bus we are riding

Excited about the bus ride!!

Searching for the "just right" pumpkin..

Found it!!!

Helping Daisy find the "just right" one too!

They found it!!

The whole pre-school altogether.

Here it is Mom!!

Finding pumpkins is hard work...

In front of the big Turkey!

I am this tall!!

This is Heidy's class with Miss Kelly.



Max and Heidy eating the sack lunch we had to bring.
It was a fun fun day!!!

7 comments:

Femin Susan said...

what a pumpkin field.

Mom Of Many said...

Thanks for stopping by last week and leaving a comment. When I read about your next one coming from Ethiopia - my heart leapt! Lord willing, our next ones will be from Africa as well....I can't wait to follow your story!

ANDREEA said...

Yes,I am waiting to se your precious angel from Ehiopia.:)
I've missed Heidy,she is soooo adorable!:))

Daphne said...

Your daughter is a sweetie!

Stroup Family said...

Hey, this is Shari from missouri. Just looked back at your blog. We have Gabriela Marie! Just got her two weeks ago! Check out our blog at encounteringella.blogspot.com

Shari

Sharon said...

Great shots! I love her B &O outfit!!

Robyn said...

How cute!!