Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Heidyism..... Mojo


Ok funny story... My hubby flew to Rhode Island to see a client this weekend. Some friends came over tonight and after all of them left, but Gina and Donnie, Mark told us this story...

While he was at the hotel this weekend, he was in the business center (he doesn't own a laptop yet) catching up on emails for work. There was another guy in the business center and he hit on my hubby!!! He said he started out Hi, and was all trying to talk to him and wouldn't leave him alone. I am sure Mark left the business center very soon after that!! And then on the plane ride home a woman hit on him!! He didn't give us all the details, but said he felt very uncomfortable in both situations!!

Gina said, " Wow, Mark you had your mojo goin on!!"
Heidy piped up and said "Yeah, Dad you had your mojo goin on!!"
WE CRACKED UP!! Like she knows!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Heidy just cracks me up!!! We definitely laughed our heads off! I couldn't wait to see if you had posted that on the blog. It was so blog-worthy!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even hear the word mojo until I was like 16!

(Side note: I bet Dad's face was so red!)

Heidi said...

OH MY! And Heidy is too funny!

Becca said...

Heidy certainly has a way with words. She is going to be come a famous author one day - and this blog is the beginning of her journey!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Joanne Fowler said...

That is hilairous! lol