Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My 50th Birthday

Last week was my 50th birthday, as most people know. Well, my dear hubby, Mark, decided to take me to New Harmony Inn in New Harmony, IN. He surprised me with the trip and had a massage scheduled for me and reservations for dinner and then gave me my birthday present.... a beautiful bracelet.


This is the card he gave me!!! :)


This bouquet is from my son Jordan and his wife Rachel, who wrote in the card, they "wanted to put black roses in the arrangement but apparently the Floral Companies didn't think that was nice" I loved what they sent me!!



Skyler stayed with my friend, Camilynn, and Heidy stayed with my friend Gina and Maci. She loved it... Here is an excerpt from their blog....

HEIDY SPENDS THE NIGHT.....
My friend Debbie called yesterday and asked if Heidy could stay all night tonight because her hubby Mark had planned a "Date" for them at New Harmony. Of course I said it would be okay. Maci loves it when Heidy comes over to play, so I knew she would be thrilled that she was going to stay all night. Heidy arrived around 4:30 pm and informed me that her mommy and daddy were going on a date. When I asked her what she thought they were going to do on their date she said "I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO KISS!" And then she covered her face like she was embarrassed. She then pointed her finger at me and said, "THAT IS OUR LITTLE SECRET, OKAY!" I laughed and laughed at her! Some of the things that come out of Heidy's mouth are just hilarious. Or as Heidy says, "HIWARIOUS!" Heidy and Maci had so much fun together! They jumped on the trampoline, had a tea party and played dress-up. We ordered a pizza for supper and then they took a bath. I made a bed on the living room floor for them to sleep on. I popped them some popcorn and they both laid down and watched "Daddy Day Care". It wasn't long before they finally pooped out! I took a few pictures of them, but every time I tried Heidy turned her head. Except for the ones in the bathtub.
They were asleep by 9:00 PM

Heidy had fun!! Mark and I had fun, and yes, we did kiss :)

It was a great birthday!!!

13 comments:

JuJu - said...

Happy Birthday Hottie;)

Unknown said...

I think you did a whole lot more than kiss!!! That will be our little secret, okay!!! Don't tell Heidy!

Debbie said...

Gina, SHHHHHHHHHH

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great way to celebrate :)

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday! How nice to be able to go away for a couple days.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Faithful Froggers said...

Aww! Sounds like a great birthday! :)

Marianne said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you. You know 50 is the new 30....hope it was special.

Shari said...

Happy Birthday!

Melanie said...

Tell Mark he did a great job on the birthday gift! I can't believe that you only kissed on your date :) hehehe! Tell Heidy we say HI!!!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday to the hottest 50 year old I know!!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday!!

Robyn

Jewels of My Heart said...

Happy Birthday you beautiful friend!