Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, February 1, 2008

I got tagged....

I have been tagged...



It's my first...

Okay here are the instructions and here's what I gotta do: I was tagged by Becca http://princessellaruth.blogspot.com/ . Here is what you do:
The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours~
Post the rules on your blog~
Share7 strange/weird facts about yourself~
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog~
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here are 7 wierd/strange facts about myself.


1. I have had acrylic nails for probably 10 years now. I hate my hands with out nails and this is the only way I have them!!

2. I live in such a small town that we do not have a Walmart or a Target. SERIOUSLY!!!

3. I actually do have scrapbooking supplies and stamping card supplies and USE them!!

4. I have 4 kids ranging in age from 26 (next month) to 3. And I love it! I also have a daughter in law and a son in law!!

5. I only use Dove soap to bathe with.

6. The one place I thought that I was scared to death of as a child, I have gone to and want to go back.... Africa!!


7. And lastly, I will be 50 this year... shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!


OK, Maybe they aren't so weird or strange but they are true and not everyone knows them.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry, I see I have the name BOB today!LOL Its me Sharon. What do you like best about a small town? there must be many benefits!

Debbie said...

Small towns are like big families. You either know just about everyone or know their family!!!
I do love that part. We moved here for my Husband's job many years ago and love it!!

Debbie

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Oh how fun... I just loved getting a little insight into your world !
God Bless-
Julie

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

shhhh, I'm only a year behind you, Debbie! Becky T.

Becca said...

Long time, no speak! You're only as old as you feel!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca