Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Heidyism on Chameleons and Color

Today watching Max and Ruby Heidy was learning about how chameleons change colors. They had one for a boy scout project. Max put it on a leaf and it turned green, "Look Mommy, it turned green!!" He put it on a grey rock and it turned grey, "Look Mommy, it turned grey" He put it on some curtains and it turned spotted "Look Mommy!" and then finally Max put it on some brown twigs. Heidy got really excited "Look Mommy, it's on twigs, it turned brown, I like brown, I am brown!!!"

Kids, you gotta love 'em, they say it like it is!!

4 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

My Goodness... This Child Certainly Can Put A Smile On My Face... Too Cute !
God Bless-
Julie

Shari said...

Love it! What a cutie.
Amelia loves Max and Ruby too. Mom likes it because it's such a quiet show:)

Sharon said...

Heidy's comment is so adorable! Too cute and I am so glad you document them.

Thank you for my cute comment also. I am so glad for the tip on sizes. it is driving me crazy not to know. It is hard enough when they are right there with you!

Steffie B. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog....your daughter is darling....I am hoping that Guatamala re-opens soon. I would love to consider adoption from there as well! ;)