Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Valentine's Day Party

Heidy's preschool Valentine Party had to be postponed because we had snow! We have had 6 snowdays, already I think this year!! Anyway we finally got to have the party this past week before we had more snow days!! Here are a few pictures!

Heidy -- pink teeth and all!

Cleaned up now!

Chloe and Heidy

Miss Natalie and her little girl Madisyn

Look Mom this is the heart I found in the "find the heart game"

Chloe, Flynn and Heidy

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Such cute pictures!! I love the pink teeth! You are so funny! I loved your comment about how I won't stop. Could you tell that you could click on the pink words and go to the link!? haha

PS I read a comment of yours on another blog about how you are going for #2?!? That is so wonderful!! I am so happy for you!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Pure sweetness...

Shari said...

So you got the snow you kept saying you wanted:)

Becca said...

I love the pic of Chloe and Heidy!

Anonymous said...

LOOOVE the pink teeth!! :) And the heart picture is priceless!

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Love the Pink teeth... My favorite icing too !
God Bless-
Julie