Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Playing in the snow

We got some snow, though not a lot, on Thursday night, and there was no school Friday because there was ice under it!! But my kids and friends waited until it was close to dark before they went to play!!

Here they go.....

Skyler and Rachel being silly!!


Heidy


Skyler and Heidy sledding



Heidy got tired an wanted to go have hot chocolate....

I tried to get one more smile out of her....

Then she was done

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Great shots of beautiful girls! Your 16 yr old looks like such a sweet, mature young lady! Makes me miss the snow!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Too sweet, looks like they had a ball.

Rachel said...

Hey Debbie! Just stumbled upon your blog! So glad to "see" you and be able to keep up with you!

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged. Go to my website and find out more.

http://tothemoonandback-kathy.blogspot.com

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

What great pictures... I'm with Heidy... Hot Chocolate... Yum !
God Bless-
Julie

Anne said...

Hey Debbie - Did you get my emails with the blog update?

Anne

Sharon said...

Hi Debbie! I came back on to see if you had anotehr post up. I can't think of another post today and there is litle time since my daughter is home with a cold! Some days i can think of 5 posts.lol Everything is on target to travle sometime in May is what our agency assures us. What size did Heidy wear at 2 and half? And shoes. That is great they are about the same wieght so i can get some idea!!! Hope you are having a super day with those girls!! PS Is there a way you can tell that mommy to bailey and gavin to contact me. I wanted to know how she came to choose that name.

Becca said...

Np fair! You guys have snow? All we have are damaging winds!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca