Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dress up day with Friends

Today, Heidy's friends Maci and Mady came over. They decided to play dress up. Mady's mom and I took them outside and took pictures.

This is Mady and Heidy looking like divas.

Mady is like our granddaughter. Her mommy is our daughter Milady's age.

Heidy all decked out.

Maci wasn't sure what to think of all this.

I love this of Maci trying to put on glasses.

Look at us!!!

Another view.....

Precious aren't they?

Mady being silly.

This is fun Mommy!!

Maci not really cooperating.

Here we are... the future Miss America's

Heidy kissing Mady

Mady

Last one Mom!

5 comments:

Mama Bunny said...

I am kinda jealous of Heidy's very awesome necklaces and bracelets!! :)

Kelly said...

Heidy looks just BEAUTIFUL!! Watch out Miss. America here comes Miss. Heidy.
God Bless,
Kelly

BTW..I LOVE the "NEW" look of your blog.

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Wow...These pictures are just precious... These girls are truly Blessings from above !
God Bless~
Julie

Mady's mommy said...

HAH! I love all of these pictures! Mady and I looked at them and she keep saying, "Ah, I cute!" We printed off the one of Heidy kissing Mady to put in her room. Sometime I need to take your Memory card to cvs and get those printed so I can put them in albums and scrapbook.

Mackinac-opoly said...

You just have to love girls in dress up mode :-)
Love the pics!

Beth
from CAFEkids