Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Come on in, the Water is fine!!

Our church rented the city pool and had a free swim for anyone in our town as a gift to them. We had a great crowd and a wonderful time. We had some baptisms and food and lots of fun. Here are a few pictures that I took (not near all of them). Heidy had a blast, jumping off the diving boards.
This is the low diving board..... Heidy swims like a fish, the director of the pool came around and looked at the life guard like she was letting Heidy do something she shouldn't. The life guard quickly made sure that she knew that Heidy could swim.
Swimming back to the ladder to do it again and again and again.
Here she is trying her hand at the high dive....

Look Mommy I think I can do this!!!
Here I go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See Mommy I knew I could!! She did go down the water slide too, a couple of times but didn't like that as well.

Her sissy Skyler and 3 of her friends.

Some of the men and women, NOT swimming!! I told them they looked like crows on a fence!

Just a full view of part of the crowd. Our swimming pool is kind of neat, it is round and was built in the 1920's.


It was a great day!!!

1 comment:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Oh My Heidy... what a great picture of you jumping off the diving board...you little fishy !
God Bless~
Julie