Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Heidy's Room

Someone asked to see Heidy's room. My daughter Milady drew the items on the walls and I helped paint them. I think it turned out well. I made the curtains and added to the pillow shams. I am thinking of changing hercomforters to white. We still have the bed railings because she is all over the place when she sleeps!!! Above her curtains is her name in white wooden letters dotted with pink polka dots.

We have a small black poodle, but Milady made this one and the other one more the size of a standard poodle.

The little pink and black hat on the hall tree is copied after one we brought home from Guatemala for Heidy.

Here is the princess in her room..... The black and white picture you can't see well, Jordan, our son took soon after Heidy came home and framed it for me. She is squatting down in the grass and looking at something, so the picture is from the back. I love it!!!


7 comments:

Robyn said...

What a beautiful room for a beautiful, little princess!! Can I hire you to design/decorate Gabriella's "big girl" room?? :)

Robyn

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Oh Miss Heidy... I just love your big girl room, it is so pretty just like you !
God Bless~
Julie

Mama Bunny said...

This has inspired me to do M's room in........ a paris theme!!!

Kelly said...

Miss. Heidy your "BIG" girl room is just adorable. Have FUN in it.
God Bless,
Kelly

Shari said...

Oh my goddness! That is gorgeous! LOVE the pain, we may have to copy some of your ideas when Amelia gets older.

Unknown said...

That is such a lovely room! I love all the pink and it is so stylish! She is a lucky little girl. Tres chic paintings on the wall too! Thank you so much for sharing it!!
PS (hope you find this comment way back here in August) Its 2-1-08 today. Bailey will share a room with her oldersister who is still caiming all rights to the decor so I am trying to satisfy my need to decorate something for her by having a toddler bed in a corner of our room. That was she can sleep in with us for 6 months or so. I will have to see how it goes. We could move B down to the guest room but I hate to have any of them downstairs! It is driving me crazy that I can't figure out a perfect solution! Oh well, thanks for listening!! haha

Unknown said...

It is me Sharon from Bailimakes 3! I just noticed that it says BOb! OMGoodness, who the heck is Bob, then I remembered it is Barrington! The joys of sharing a commputer! URG