Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2007

Wedding Saga Part 3

Today Heidy was talking to her Sissy Milady that got married in June. Heidy was her flower girl. Heidy said to Milady, "You got married to Bubby Chad and I was your flower girl" Milady said "Yes" Then Heidy said "I am getting married to Jason" (she still thinks this) Milady said she knew that. Heidy then asked "Sissy, You be in my wedding?" Milady said "What would I do?" Heidy told her "Throw flowers of course!!" Can you picture a 40 year old or so flower girl???? That is about how old Milady would probably be. She is 20 years older than Heidy. I think this is too funny!!

2 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Too Funny... Your little Heidy certainly keeps me entertained while I am waiting for Gavin. Thanks for the smiles...
God Bless~
Julie

Kelly said...

Debbie, this is just too cute!! I must say Miss. Heidy knows what she wants. Thank for sharing with us and putting a smile on my face.
God Bless,
Kelly