Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Man with the YELLOW Car

In our little town, we don't have a man with a YELLOW hat, we have "The Man With The YELLOW Car" that sometimes wears a yellow hat. We were going to eat one day after church, and Heidy wanted to ride with our Pastor who drives a little Geo Metro and it's bright yellow. He loves his little car and teases the rest of us about gas milage. She loves this car and even when she was in her body cast, one time, we had to move her big clunky car seat into that little car one day so she could ride in it. This is how he brought her in to the restaurant. Of course I just happen to have my camera!! I'm sure she borrowed the hat and glasses from Pastor Mark. I guess we do have a "Man With A Yellow Hat"!!!

So after lunch, I took a couple pictures of her in the car. shhhh I know it's not the back seat and all that. It's about 2 minutes from the church to the restaurant.

This is our Pastor Mark with Heidy.


We about closed the restaurant that day. There were several of us there!! Here's the full view of "The Man With The YELLOW Car" and my daughter Heidy.

No comments: