Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Mom

*Edit* My mom came through with flying colors!! She is doing well. Not in much pain and sent me home at 3:30, because it was raining so hard and getting foggy and it took me two hours to get there this morning!!! Once she woke up from the surgery she didn't sleep again until tonight!! Thank God she did so well!!

Please pray for my mother today, she is having a knee replacement. I will be back and forth for a while, I will have my laptop and keep in touch. I will also have my cell. They live an hour and half from me and it is pouring rain right now and I leave in 15 minutes at 5 am!!

Thank you so much!!
God bless your day!
Debbie

4 comments:

Beth said...

Praying for your Mom!

Beth
Your CCI Family

Stacey and Dewey said...

Debbie, your mom is in my prayers, I'm glad to hear she is doing so well.
Best Wishes
Stacey

Shari said...

Glad your mom is doing well.

Jewels of My Heart said...

I am so glad she is doing so well...
God's healing...