Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Party at Pre School 3-19-08

This the Easter part at Heidy's preschool. I am late posting pictures, I have been running back and forth to my parents because of my mother's knee replacement. She is doing well by the way!!

Heidy being coy???

Coloring eggs....

Heidy and Chloe, these two girls can't be serious in a picture together, I don't think!!
Heidy playing the game, carry the egg on the spoon!! Heidy, I don't think you are suppose to hold the egg on!! It was raining that day and we had to have the egg race and Easter egg hunt inside!!
After the egg hunt....

The loot...


I don't know what she was doing in this picture, but I love the picture.

She had a fun day!!

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Hi. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I thought I would check out your scene. Your daughter is adorable! i look forward to following your journey to "Afaca." How cute.
Aimee

Mama Bunny said...

She is such a good little egg hunter!!! :) What a sweety.

Stacey and Dewey said...

It looks like Heidy had a blast. I love the pic of the kids all in a row watching the eggs in the glass's. They have such serious looks on their faces, too cute!!
Best Wishes
Stacey

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie,

I just read your post on our blog. Which agency are you going through? We are using All God's Children and we submitted our dossier with our FDL on January 29th of this year. We got a referral on March 19th. Less than two months waiting. I can't wait to read more about your new daughter. By the way, your daughter is beautiful! We adopted a boy from China 2 years ago at 4 years old, too.

Sharon
PS I'm bookmarking your blog. My email is sdcesq@yahoo.com

Shari said...

I agree that last photo is adorable!

Robyn said...

These pics are adorable!! Looks like Heidy had a great time!!

Robyn