Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Heidy was tagged....

Heidy was tagged by her friend.... Sophia of http://our-journey-for-sophia.blogspot.com/

Rules are:
Post 10 bits of random info. about your child and tag 10 others.



1. I am almot 4 years old, on April 10... My Grandma's birthday too!!



2. I came home from Guatemala when I was 23 months old.



3. I didn't like my mommy for a few days. She was there when my foster mommy left and it made me mad.



4. Now I am a mommy's girl!!!


5. We are getting a new sister, She will be named Eden, she is my "sissy from Afaca" that I have prayed for, for a long time!!



6. I have one big brother, one big brother in law and 2 big sissys and one big sissy in law.



7. I have a funny sense of humor. I make people laugh a lot.



8. I have a boyfriend, my mom says he is too old for me. His name is Jason, he is 22 and I am only 3, but I am almost 4!! But I really like him!



9. I love to swim, I can't wait for summer!! I can swim the length of our pool 2 times!!



10. I had hip surgery when I was 2 1/2 and was in a body cast for two months and then in a brace for 1 month. I had Congential Hip Displacement. My leg was never in the hip joint so they had to put it in there. Though it didn't stop me from doing whatever I wanted, like jumping on the trampoline or swimming or running and walking or riding toys or anything!!!



Now... to whomever wants to be tagged, consider yourself tagged!!!


Here is my Guatemalan daughter in a Guatemalan dress, holding a Chinese flag at a Chinese New Year party and saying the Pledge of allegiance to the American flag in America. Does anyone else see how funny that is????

3 comments:

Kelley said...

This is precious! And just for the record, the boyfriend is too old for her! LOL!

Have a great day,
Kelley

Tiffany said...

Oh that is funny-and exactly how a citizen of the planet should behave! ;) I LOVE Eden as a name. Blessings on your journey,

MICHELLE said...

Congrat's on your two year gotcha.And thank's for visiting my blog. Your little girl is beautiful and good luck with your new adoption.