Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Jordan


Today is my oldest child and only son's birthday. He is 26.

I am glad you are my son, I am glad you were born 26 years ago today, even though you were 3 weeks late!!! I am glad God gave you to me!

My son is a Christian young man, an architect, a photographer, a musician, a husband, and still my son!

Happy Birthday, My only son!! You are still my baby!! I love you!!!

Titus 3:5 NIV
he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

You are a child of God, His treasured possession. He created you in His own image. He chose the day for you to be born. He has a plan and a purpose for your life. http://www.birthverse.com/

6 comments:

JuJu - said...

Oh - I love this -
Is it cool or what to have these kids at all ages?? -
I love it!

What a good looking guy! I know you are so proud of all of your kids:)
Happy Birthday:)

Shari said...

That is SO sweet.
I always thought I wanted 3 boys...yeah CRAZY. Then I thought I at least wanted a boy first because I loved having older brothers. I wouldn't change Amelia for ANYTHING, but I still think Big Brothers are AWESOME:)

Steffie B. said...

Happy B-day Jordan...what a handsome son! ;) Happy day to you, proud Momma! ;)

Jewels of My Heart said...

Happie Birthday and what a sweet post from a Mother to her son....

Someone Who Cares said...

o my mom your CHE-ZE

Robyn said...

What a handsome boy you have!! Hope he had a wonderful birthday!!

Robyn

P.S. I have always loved the name "Jordan".