Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pray for Heidy tomorrow..... on November 7th

Tomorrow on Nov. 7th, please remember Heidy in prayer. That is the day we get the plate and screws out from her hip surgery. I added pictures of the two casts she had and the brace. She won't have either tomorrow, thank God!!


In her orange pumpkin cast.....


Her Christmas red cast.....



Another of the red cast, but she was getting around so well!!

And finally her brace, which she broke and started walking befor she was supposed to!!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

We are praying for an easy journey tomorrow! I don't get to surf the blogs as much as I would like but I do love seeing Heidy!

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Even in a cast.. Miss Heidy is flasing my favorite smiles. Praying for you sweet angel !
God Bless-
Julie

Becca said...

I pray for Heidy and your family. Hope all is well...

Debbie said...

Thank you all for praying!!! She is doing well, I will post about it soon!! Hopefully today!!

Debbie