Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, November 5, 2007

Pictures by Sissy Skyler

Skyler loves to take pictures. I think she will be a photographer someday!! She is very good!! These are pictures she has taken of herself and Heidy.


Without glasses...... Isn't she pretty?
The Stinker....
I'm thirsty.....Having fun in the outback.... (of my house)


The babies, big and small.... (Bubby Chad, Milady's husband)

Peace out......
I do, I do, I dooooooooo.....

Kissing Cousins posing .....

Sometimes.....
Heidy's version of the "olly"


The artist and Cub fan among all the Cardinal fans..........

Don't you all agree, Skyler is good at taking pictures??

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yes, indeed Skyler did a GREAT job taking these photos. But, then again with Miss. Heidy as the BEAUTIFUL subject how could you go wrong. :) Thanks for sharing your daughters talent with us.
God Bless,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Stinky, Those pictures are good! The one of Heidy's ollie is great. My co workers, one of which is pro photographer, thought they were good, too.
Mil

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

What BEAUTIFUL pictures Skyler ! My favorite is the one of Heidy jumping. Priceless...
God Bless-
Julie