Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Born in My Heart

Heidy knows she was born in Guatemala. Heidy knows she was born in my heart.


My friend Gina (Maci's mommy) was sitting with us at church the other night and she leaned over and told Heidy this song is about you! We started singing and came to the line in the song.... "You took this orphan in and placed me right in a family" Heidy says "Like me!" I said "Yes, like you". She then said, "I was born in your heart" I said "Yes you were" And she said, "Guatemala in there??" I started laughing and said "No sweet pea, Guatemala isn't in there" She is right in some ways, Guatemala will always have a piece of my heart because she was born there. She is a funny little girl and we are very blessed!!

2 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Heidy... Have a told you lately just how many smile you give me... tons and tons !
God Bless You Sweetie-
Julie

Becca said...

How sweet!