Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2007

Fall Leaf Fun

A couple of weeks ago, Heidy had asked her papa to make some leaf puddles for her to play in, He was confused... Leaf puddles??? She said yeah Papa leaf puddles. Mark was still like PUDDLES??? Heidy looked at me and said, What's that word mommy? I thought I knew what she meant so I replied, Piles? She said YEAH that's it piles, will you make me some leaf piles, Papa, to play in? and of course he did!!! He is a good daddy. We have so many fall leaves for the girls to have fun in. And this is sort of how it went.....
Getting it ready for the girls to romp and jump in!!

Heidy is getting ready to JUMP!!!!!!!

Look Gina, this is how you do it!!

I love this face!!!

I love this little ones face too!!! Maci is a sweet heart and so special to us!!

Throwing the leaves!!! Yeah Gina, some more!!!
Heidy jumped in and about got covered up!!! She was having a blast!

Now Maci on the other hand, wasn't too sure!!!

So Heidy got the Gator out and made a small pile of leaves for Maci....

And it worked and Maci got a little more into the leaf playing and started having more fun!!

Come one Maci pick up leaves to throw at your mommy!!

Like this!!!!

Good Maci!! Let's do it again!!

Maci ended up having lots of fun in the leaves too!!Now Gina, I'm not to sure about......

4 comments:

Becca said...

My FFF, which I posted early, are leaf pictures as well! Looks like (most) had fun!

Anonymous said...

They look so sweet playing together!

Scott W

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Oh what fun ! I absolutley love the picture of her face surrounded by leaves.. were talking photo contest winner here. Too cute !
God Bless-
Julie

Unknown said...

Our girls are the sweetest around! I had a lot of fun playing in the leaves with Heidy and Maci--except it was way too cold! Maybe next time I'll dive into the puddle of leaves like Heidy did!