Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007 --- Old MacDonald had a Farm

Halloween 2007 was fun, we had Ky from Hong Kong, Doris from Taiwan ( our exchange student) and Tatsi from Japan and Skyler, Heidy and Mady (our "granddaughter-by-choice"). Quite a crew, huh?

Heidy - Old MacDonald and Mady - Cat Woman
The sun shine was great to see!!
Take this picture mommy!

My Mady!!!
Heidy wore her hat so low that you couldn't see her eyes very well.

Doesn't Mady make a cute cat?

Take a picture of me, mom!!
Heidy and our friend, Josie, from down the road.

Heidy posing by her pumpkins.
She looks like she is praying, but I'm not sure......

Take me like this mommy, someone told me to do this.

This is one of Heidy's pumpkins.
Ok Mom, let's go!!!

5 comments:

Becca said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. What a fun bunch!

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Happy Halloween Miss Heidy !
God Bless-
Julie

Robyn said...

How adorable!! I love Heidy's costume!!

Robyn

Brooke W said...

Great pictures! Very creative costume for Heidi!

Kelly said...

Too CUTE!!! I just LOVE the costume!!
God Bless,
Kelly