Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Heidy's Pre School Graduation

OK I apologize in advance, there are a ton of pictures... :-)

It was the Spring program for Wee Kare Pre School.
It was Eden's first ever pre school program.
It was also Heidy's graduation.
It was an important night!!

I laughed, I cried, I was proud, I was happy, I was sad, I was excited and a little anxious!!


A western theme...


Before the program





Heidy's class singing "Our God is an Awesome God" and doing the motions.

Eden's class

Heidy's


Eden's class singing "All in All" and doing the motions.


Eden's class down front singing and dancing to "God is Good"

Giving their neighbor's a hug, he was none to thrilled!!

Heidy's class singing and dancing to a song titled " Wild Ride" in which it says they need to get rowdy!!! I THINK NOT!!!!!! :)

They were line dancing..


Heidy slapping her heels ( in her pink cowgirl boots!!)


Miss Cynthia and Eden

Heidy walking in to "Pomp and Circumstance"

The top row


Getting her diploma from Miss Chastity


Shaking hands with Miss Kelly

And then a hug

"I got it, Watch out world"!!

YESSSS, Oh t'is sweet!!


Flowers from Mommy and Daddy

With Miss KellyWith "Uncle" Mike and "Aunt" Sherry

The family who was there

Eden and Miss Cynthia





This was a great night and the children did so well!!!
The teacher are great, and I sure wish they had a kindergarten!!!!

5 comments:

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

These are beautiful pictures! Don't feel bad about posting a lot, I do that all the time. I can never choose just one or two!

ANDREEA said...

How cute....:)Look at Heidy,she is sooo beautiful.I love the last picture...Eden eyes are so big and sweet!!:))

Anonymous said...

Too sweet and not too many picts! Only wish they were bigger.

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! I love the western theme and the pink cowboy boots.

Shari said...

That is ADORABLE!!!