Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The car that Skyer wrecked on April 29

Skyler had a wreck, while following her dad home from Nashville. Mark saw it all from the rear view mirror!! She hit water and hydroplaned, and spun around from the left lane through the right lane and hit the guard rail and spun around again and hit it again!! Thank God she wasn't hurt at all!!



I am thankful that she traded cars with Milady before she left Florida, because I think that "Herman" the Rendezvous would have flipped!! So, that is another thing to be thankful for. But we are sad at the demise of "Pearl" , the 1997 Toyota Avalon.
My kids name their cars.

2 comments:

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Oh My, sorry to hear this, glad Skyler is okay!

rakyatindonesia said...

Sorry if my english language is bad. I am from indonesia. I like your post & your blog is cool. I would like to exchange links with blogging. I do not mind if you want please visit my blog. rakyatindonesia and indo-online & if the difficulties in language, please use google to translate