Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Heidyism on family looks..... and boyfriend issues

Heidy was lying on the couch winding down before bed and she called me in there,
"Mom it is important, come here please"

"Yes Heidy?"

"Mom did you know you are cute? And I am cute and Eden is cute but Daddy is hot! And Skyler is cute and Rachel is cute but Jordan is hot! And Milady is cute and baby Berkeley is cute but Chad is hot!"

"Oh so all the girls are cute, but the boys are hot????"

"Yes"

"Well, ok Heidy, thanks for telling me!!"

And then she told me that a little boy at pre school, Isaac, asked her if she would be his girlfriend. I asked her what she said, she said "I said No, I have a boyfriend, named Jason." And the Isaac said " Oh my gosh" I don't know if it was a disgusted oh my gosh, or a surprised one. Who knows!!

She called her daddy and told him too, and he said, "Well, Heidy what do you want me to do about this?" Heidy replied, " I think you should talk to his Daddy!"

To her that is the answer to everything!!!

If you all remember Jason is the 23 year old that she has had a crush on for over 2 years!! She saw him on Easter and he called her sweetheart and she was THRILLED!!!!! She told me over and over that he called her sweetheart!! He is a great guy to put up with her crush!!

No comments: