Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, May 22, 2009

FFF # 44 This week is Favorite photo....

This is probably my favorite picture in recent history!!! The day in the airport coming home from Ethiopia, in their big sister / little sister shirts!! They are truly sisters!!

But, Mady has stayed with us since Sunday. He dad got his new pancreas, after getting his new kidney 3 weeks ago!!

So the girls have had a blast.... All we needed was Maci and they would have reminded me of pictures I took a long time ago.



This is how they came to the table for dinner. Cute little dress up girls, huh?

13 comments:

Shari said...

looks like fun to me:)

Lund7 said...

I love the dress-up photos! I miss the days when my girls would play dressup! Now my 2 boys dress in all sorts of silly creations!!

Meggan Lambesis said...

Ahhh, girls are so much fun! Very cute.

MICHELLE said...

They are both beautiful little girls, congrats on finally bringing your daughter home. Also, thanks for checking on me !!!

Milk Mama said...

Oh my gosh! You're such a good mom! Great girls! And I noticed the sonogram picture to the right with Guatemala--I love it!!!

Milk Mama said...

Just noticed the Africa sonogram! I love those! :D

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture!
Have a great weekend!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

they are precious!

Kim & Dave said...

Such great pics!!! Love those precious moments captured on film!

Isabella's mom said...

that last pic is too cute! all cute!!

Jill

Robyn said...

Adorable!!

Bergmama said...

Sweet, sweet pictures! Kebor will be in Mt. C. for a week coming up -June 6-15. If her and Eden meet, you have to get pictures for me!!!

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil e nossa luta contra o comunismo. Abração