Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Eden's Dedication and Mother's Day

We had Eden dedicated on Mother's Day! What better day could there be to do that?? There were several of us parents, who had little ones dedicated. This was at our 9:30 service.




Shhhh, we are praying...

We had a gentleman to come up to us and told us that he was studying, in his quiet time, about how we are adopted into God's family, through the death and resurrection of Jesus. He said when we walked up there with Eden and Heidy came up to, that he started crying, knowing that we loved those kiddos like God loved us and adopted us. He almost made me cry!!




After church, we went to Kentucky to my sister in law and brother's house. They had our family over and also her family. We had great food, a good time with everyone and the two little gals got to ride the 4 wheeler with their Uncle Mark. ( Yes, my brother and my hubby both are named Mark) Skyler didn't ride because of the surgery on her broken nose!!


Flying kites with Daddy....

Riding trikes....

And trying to ride the little jeep...

The two "gruff" dads...



Heidy on the 4 wheeler, Just so everyone knows, I am NOT a fan of them!!

Waiting her turn...

Eden's turn!

It was a great day!!! I am thankful to be the mommy of 5 great kids and 2 wonderful in law kids and one very special, beautiful, awesome granddaughter!!!

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Great pics!! Congratulations on Eden's dedication!!

Sherry said...

Great photos and great memories. Thanks for sharing Debbie.

Sharon said...

Those matching dresses and bows and so beauitful! I love that we were dedicating our girls on the same day Debbie!! How neat. You had a much bigger celebration than we did. I am kind of bummed we didn't make more out of it, but our families are so far away. Anyway, the girls looked so little up there! They are still so young. Sweet sisters

ANDREEA said...

You have two beautiful angels!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Debbie,

Adopting Jane has taught me more about love and being adopted by God than I ever would have imagined. Eden is so beautiful. I love your heart and catching up with you. Heidy is a little beauty too. Aren't we the lucky mamas to be the parents of our children?!

Steffie B. said...

Debbie,
Email me if you are still interested in the E-3 camera. It is still available. SteffieBeck@aol.com I can send you the details and I am willing to drop the price from what I orginally said so I can find it a good home! lol

THe matching dresses and bows are darling.....you have two precious girls! ;)