Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hair salon....

Maci came over to play.....

They destroyed the playroom playing dress up and babies and kitchen BUT that is ok, here is what I caught pictures of.....

Maci getting her hair dyed red...

And no we didn't cut Heidy's hair again, she has that much new hair at any given time!!!



I love the concentration on their faces

Eden was getting her hair dyed gray.. Why Gray??? I have no clue!!!

Look at what Heidy is using for hair dye.... a baby bottle!!



And finally Heidy was getting her hair dyed yellow like Gina's.... That is what Heidy says Gina's blond hair is.





They had a blast!!!! I loved hearing them play!!

10 comments:

Jill said...

This is just the cutest... I love little girls and their imagination!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! It makes me so happy to see our 3 beautiful girls playing together! Thanks for letting Maci come over yesterday! BTW--I'm so impressed that Heidy has her glove on when she is using hair dye! Too cute!

Debbie said...

The glove came from Dr Phillips office!!!

Shari said...

Those girls have AWESOME imaginations! So great to see! Love the hair dying.

Beth said...

Those girls really look like they know what they're doing!! Can I make an appointment? :)

Meggan said...

What a riot! I love it :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE the little salon. Where did it come from. Gracie would love it.

Dena said...

Could that be the cutest beauty parlor EVER! I would like to be put on the waiting list...puleese!

ANDREEA said...

I just love the girls,they are sooo cute...:)

Mackinac-opoly said...

Girls are just the most FUN!! What sweet pictures! It looks like Eden is settling into your family so well. I'm so happy for all of you!!

Beth