Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wee Kare Field Trip 2009 to Miss kelly's Farm

The whole school went on a field trip for the last day of school on June 1. This is Eden's first time on a bus!! I love all these first time things with her.

Here am I Mommy!!!

Here we are at the farm..... A dairy Farm.


Showing the kids how they get milk
Milk in the big containers

They let the kids look in the containers that hold the gallons and gallons of milk they get from one milking.

They got to feed the babies... Eden was sceptical at first.

Heidy loved it!
Here she is again...

A calf sucking on my fingers..
I was leaning over taking this picture of Eden feeding the baby and ...... The same baby that was sucking on my fingers tried to nurse me .... I never even thought about it when I leaned over to take the picture. I jumped back in a hurry, let me tell you!!!

Getting ready for the hayride.

My two pretty girls!!
Lunch back at the city park
Riding the merry go round

Eden and Gavin
At home ready for naps.....

6 comments:

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Great pictures, Debbie! I got a chuckle about the calf trying to nurse you!
Becky

Jewels of My Heart said...

How fun! The girls are so beautiful and oh, those sweet smiles.

Meggan Lambesis said...

Wow! I can't believe how big Eden is getting! So cute!

Sherry said...

Wow what a great day! I'd love to take my girls to that farm!

(way too funny about the sucking calf!!)

Shari said...

What a blast!

Ashton said...

I love the pictures!!