Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, January 11, 2008

Under the Weather

This is what we did alot of!!


Heidy and I have been pretty sick!! Right before Christmas, she and I both got sinus infections and bronchitis. Well, she ended up with an ear infection too, and I ended up with laryngitis, asthma and almost pneumonia. We have had two rounds of antibiotics and other medicines and I hate medicine, but we needed it. Mark and Skyler were sick before we were with different things. I thought we were getting better and finally on the road to total wellness but today Heidy started coughing again!! Pray for her, please. I hope she isn't getting sick again!!


Her teacher told me tonight on the phone, that she had 10 children absent today!!!


I'm just glad that Mark is in Thailand to not be around it!! Not that we don't miss him because we do!! But I am glad he is having fun building a dormatory for a Christian college in Chaing Mai, Thailand. He will be home on the 18th.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Poor Heidy!! The sickies have been at our house for the past month and we just can't seem to get rid of them!! I pray Heidy is feeling better soon!!

Robyn

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Oh I pray you feel better soon sweet girl ! And praying for Daddy as he does God's work in Thailand... Bless him !
God Bless-
Julie