Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Focus on the Family

Today on Focus on the Family the broadcast is about adoption. I listened to it and cried.....

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/Focus_on_the_Family/

After today put in the date or look for "Adoption - Families stepping out on Faith"

God has blessed us so much with Heidy, that I wish He would call everyone to adopt, but I know He doesn't. James Dobson says in his broadcast that if you aren't called to adopt then you should help someone who is. To me this is almost as rewarding.

Remember .... Adopting a child won't change the whole world, but for that one child, their whole world will change.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Thanks for sharing that. I am sooo grateful that I am one He called to adopt!

Becca
Momma to Ella

Andy said...

Debbie,

I can't find that program on Focus on the Family web site? Do you happen to have it downloaded and could e-mail it to me or help me find a link to it so I can listen to it?

Heather