Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Heidyism for today

We went shopping last night as a family and out to eat. Skyler took a friend. After we had shopped all we were going to, we went to get in the vehicle in the 14 degree weather, brrrrrrr.

We were driving down the street a few minutes later and the vehicle had finally gotten warm, Rachel, Skyler's friend was talking to someone on the phone and they wanted to talk to Heidy. So they were talking and at the end of the conversation, she told Heidy "You are cool" and Heidy calmly said "nu uh, I not cool, I warm now."



She was right it was warm and toasty in the vehicle by then.

1 comment:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

I love my "Heidyism's"... she keeps me smiling !
God Bless-
Julie