Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, October 15, 2007

Wedding Saga Part 5

Well another chapter in the wedding saga....

Heidy told me Friday afternoon, she and Jason got married that day. I was surprised and said "You did??" and she said "Yeah, You were there" And she proceeded to tell me what she wore ( her flower girl dress) and who was there and all the details. I asked "Did he kiss you?" and she said "Whoa baby!!!" WHERE DOES SHE GET THIS???????

She said she wore her white wedding dress. This must be what she wore!!! But I bet she wasn't playing with the bracelet .....

Seriously I wonder if she dreams this????





1 comment:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Heidy... you are so beautiful, funny, cute, silly and you make me smile everytime I see you on this blog... thank-you for that !
God Bless-
Julie