Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

God Loves You Most

Today the conversation before nap time.....

I love you Heidy (mommy)

I love you more mommy (Heidy)

I love you the most Heidy (m)
No, not really, you know who really loves you the most?

Who? (H)

God (m)

Why? (H)

Coz you are special to Him (m)

Why? (H)

You are special because He made you (m)

Like playdough? (H)

Well no, not quite like play dough, He just made you. (m)

Where? (H)

He made you in Guatemala (m)

Oh ok, Good night Mommy, I love you (H)

Good night Heidy, I love you (m)

3 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Too Cute !
God Bless-
Julie

Robyn said...

How sweet!!

Robyn

smile again said...

I will pray for you and Heidy

and I am sure God is happy.