Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Substituting at Preschool

Today when we got to Heidy's pre school, they told me that 3 teachers are out, sick!! I offered to help in Heidy's class. I have all the qualifications, a bachelor's degree, been fingerprinted and have experience. I taught at a pre school before our oldest was born. So anyway, I ran home really fast and went back, I grabbed my coffee and camera...... :-) of course!

Heidy is playing at the messy table with some of the boys!
She and her friend Chloe had to paint a paper orange, for some project they will do later.
Here is Heidy painting, too....

Here they both are concentrating so hard!

Heidy was determined to paint the whole paper!!!
Playing a game at circle time, of tossing bean bags in the air. They had to follow directions on what the music was telling them to do.

Still more games at circle time....

No comments: