Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Our Picnic with Friends


We went to a friend's house for a Graduation cook out for her daughter. Heidy had a blast! We got to visit with friends and play badminton and Mark got to play washers (not sure what this actually is) . Heidy decided to learn both games......



Hey, this net is a little tall for me, but I will try!



Is this how you do it?



Oh Man, I missed!!!


Andrew, can you play with me??

Ok I hold it up like this??



I think I will hang out with some of the men, they are throwing things.

My papa is getting ready to pitch these things called washers, I am helping him.




Craig and I are watching for a squirrel to come back down, I yelled for him and he didn't listen to me. He just ran away. This was a fun day for me!!!!

2 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Looks like Heidy had lots of fun !
God Bless,
Julie

Anonymous said...

gosh my friend Andrew hangs out with Heidy more than me GOSH lol I LOVE YOU SISSY HEIDY!!!



love Sissy Skyler