Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, May 18, 2007

Feeding our Fish

We have a water garden in the back yard. We have lots of fish in it and a few frogs. Our fish are hungry every morning. I like to help Mommy feed them.


Don't they look hungry??? They are looking for food, when they know we are out there they will come to the top because they know food is near.


There is our big white one, and some of the orange ones. Some fish mommy has had since before I was born!


I can't stand on the rocks, Mommy is afraid I will fall in.




I am throwing food in to them and they come up to the top for me to see while they eat. Sometimes it's hard to see them for all the water lillies.




All done!!!!



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Debbie,
Heidy is just ADORABLE!! Thank you for keeping us updated on her WONDERFUL life.

God Bless,
Kelly

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Love the pond! We used to have fish too, unfortunately the frogs got big and ate them!
Becky, mommy to Tabitha